Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Two Days in the life of......

Yesterday I had a rocky start. Four in the morning I woke up to feel the onset of asthma problems. Thankfully we were able to get in touch with my doctor at home and all was well within a few hours.

Later in the day one of my sisters ran me over to Peoria to pick up some things from my lung doctor. Then we shopped, and we dropped. We ate lunch at McCallisters, had never been there before. And we shopped at the Naturally Yours Grocery Store.

Then today, that same sister and I went to Washington and hit the Goodwill, had lunch and ended up in East Peoria to do even more shopping. I squeezed money out of a $20 bill over two days. It went farther than it should have, and I have change to spare! That's God!

I am looking forward to Saturday as the Sara Ministry team will be a part of the Dream Center's Backpack Giveaway. It will be a busy day. But a productive day.

Sunday I will be in charge of communion at church. I used to do this in the past with a dear lady named Grace. I used to do a lot of things at church, bet you didn't know that did you? ;-) Wonder what is next for me? :-)

No comments: