Total Pageviews

Monday, July 20, 2009

Just another meaningful Monday

I'm still hopped up on yesterdays message from Andy King on dreams and making them a reality. He showed us the Susan Boyle video and clips from the movie, "Freedom Writers". So I sat outside with the laptop earlier and tried to write in natures surroundings. However I don't think nature meant for me to be inhaling the neighbor ladies ciggarette smoke. So I had to come in. How dare she invade my space with her bad habit. But I got a start and I'm on the road to grabbing that dream and making it a reality. And more importantly I'm looking forward to the even BIGGER part of it that God has for me.

Here's a few pointers on how to achieve your dreams, something that you've had deep down inside of you since you were a kid perhaps. Susan Boyle had the dream of singing in front of an audience since she was 12 and at the age of what, 47, it came to pass. And even went beyond what she imagined.

It's a God given dream if you know it's much bigger than you are.
A dream is always going to be to big for you to achieve on your own.
If it is God given, it will always be on your mind.
You will always be willing to give something up for your dream.
It will seem crazy.
You will get opposition.

Get alone with God and discover your dream and don't waste time on worldly unimportant things. Those include pining over movie stars, rock bands, diets, foods, cleaning, etc. etc.

Dream Big!!

No comments: