Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

At Home Day One

My sister came home from the nursing home yesterday. It was a very emotional and challenging day all around. And it didn't help matters much when a family member denied us a favor. Oh to be so selfish. Oh well, one day it will be their turn and I'm sure that I will be more accommodating but I digress. Today has been a little easier, but not much. Tomorrow will be even better. The home health care nurse is here. Therapy will be around later this week. Life has changed, but not to much. I can still get out and about here and there. And I'm going to be enlisting the help of people even though they might not know it yet. The number one thing caregivers are supposed to do is tell people they need help. The last time I was a caregiver I didn't do that.....this time I will.

Trusting God through it all. He continues to provide.

No comments: