Total Pageviews

Monday, June 21, 2010

Fresh News


Well let's see. The official therapy started today. My sister who is normally in pain is now in more pain from her first workout. No pain, no gain. I worked with the therapist and we tried to get her upright on her feet, but it didn't work, yet. I ran some errands. Came home to find out that my niece was in the ER. She has had panic attacks for most of her adult life and several months ago the doc took her off the meds for them. She had a rapid heartbeat for most of the night and went to the ER today. She's home now. I ran more errands. I tried to get a nap but read some of my book instead. It's hot, humid and thunderstormy ( is that a word? )

I am actually going to cook a meal tonight!! I haven't fixed a meal in over a month. I love to cook.

So far the start of the week has been OK.

I'm thinking of changing the name of my Blog to something other than 'Nanny'.....Caregiver? Woman? Any suggestions? Be nice!

2 comments:

Janes Family said...

The captivating life of Jenny Thomas?

Anonymous said...

Is the change you were talking about last month the blog title? Who won?

I agree with and like the last suggestion of changing the title to '.... Jenny Thomas'. Can't get any more original than that.

I'd still like to hear about how your church family and friends are taking care of your needs. That which is good, think on these things.