Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Day of Rest


I didn't make it to church today. Just needed the rest of not having to get up and go. I did however manage to get out for a bit and get some breakfast someplace other than the kitchen. Came home, got the sister out of bed and read the paper.


I notice during the week that she is perkier and is making some progress. But on the weekends when therapy doesn't come around she seems more emotional. I told her in no uncertain terms is she going to lay in bed for 17 hours again. Yes you heard me right.


I also find that I am doing little things for her that she could be doing herself....that's going to stop too. I may be a servant but I'm not a slave. :-)


I look forward to the rest of my Sunday where I can lay around, maybe watch a John Wayne movie, take a nap and then watch MYSTERY on PBS tonight. We do love our British mysteries!

No comments: