Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Give me a ring....but not if I'm napping!

I managed to go to my favorite hangout for breakfast this morning. While tending to my sister before I left, the phone rang and rang and rang and I just said, "sorry, answering is not on my agenda at the moment."

Then while we were trying to rest it started doing the same thing. Ring Ring Ring. I love it when people call and say, "Oh I thought you would be napping". If they thought that then why did they call and make me get up? :-)

Yesterday with the help of the therapist, we stood my sister up for a few seconds. It boosted her morale.

I am reading the book, "Helping Yourself Help Others" by Rosalynn Carter. It's rather old, before the invention of the Internet, but it is really good and it's changing my outlook and making me wonder if out of all of this a new ministry might be in the works for me. Hmmmmm.

Ok, I've got a little time, going to rest.

No comments: