Total Pageviews

Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 3

I was sure we were going to have a better day but that wasn't the case. Well, actually it hasn't been all that bad. Emotions are the biggest problem today. And the therapy visits yesterday wore my sister out and today her pain is worse and she can't do much.

On a lighter note, the tree men came right at 8 this morning. My back yard is bare. And while they were working they accidentally knocked the cable wire out of the house and the cable company says they can't come out till Sunday to fix it. Can you hear me letting out a deep sigh?

In the next day or so I have someone coming to pour rocks in my driveway to put "Lake Thomas" out of commission! Yeah!! And then someone else to cut down more weeds and trees that are against the house. And then someone to clean the gutters. And then........

When someone from church asked what I needed I just broke down and told them some stuff....and my God is supplying all our needs according to His riches in Glory! Philippians 4:19

No comments: