Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday Talk

When a person tells you what should be done in a situation, in no uncertain terms, is that a form of judging? I got one of those e-mails yesterday, in behalf of my sister's current condition, in which the person told me what she should do and why she is the way she is. Because of not living a healthy lifestyle she is now paying the price. Well yeah, duh. I kind of already knew that and so did she. Thanks for your input. Should I remind you of some of your past ways and why you are experiencing what you are now?? Or should I just laugh it off and chalk it up to insensitivity during my current state of mind? LOL.

Sometimes I have noticed that people think my sister is faking things and not really as bad as she seems. My comment to that, you come and stay with her for about two hours and we'll see who is the fake.

Wow, do I have an attitude? Yep. And I know how to use it!

But seriously. I press on and leave the naysayers in the dust.

1 comment:

Karen Lange said...

Easier said than done, but a good way to approach things. In the right spirit of course:) BTW - I've had a week or two like this and confess to be a work in progress with a good attitude.
Blessings to you and your sister,
Karen