Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Sunday Night Thought

What makes my life captivating? After seeing the new movie "Julie and Julia" I got to thinking about my own blog. I'm going to start praying that the Lord would give me something really captivating to write about. I want some followers. I want some comments. I really enjoy doing this but there has to be more to it than this. I could do a "daily life" thing but right now my daily life doesn't consist of much. The newest excitement is that I told my sister today I'm going to Wal Mart tomorrow to buy a new bucket to do some heavy duty housework soon. Her reply, "Yipee"!

Gonna sing "Come On Get Happy" and change the words to "Come on get captivating"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tell us about your collection of aprons. that's interesting. how did you start this and what is your fav one like or most meaningful.