Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wednesday Ramblings

Ok, time to get captivating. LOL.....It's Wednesday, they say we may have some heavy storms this afternoon with lots of rain and maybe hail. It's been a normal week so far. Nothing dramatic or outstanding as far as I can see. However......after hearing something about my former friend last Sunday in church, I decided "enough is enough" and I called her on Monday. Go figure, she wasn't home so I left a 'just hoping you are doing ok' message. So far, no response. But hey, I did the right thing.

Let's see, anything else happen so far this week? Paid bills, ( thank you Lord for provision! ) , helped get Katelynn's hair ready for school, watched a movie I hadn't seen and glad I didn't pay money to do so! "New In Town" with Renee Zellwiger and Harry Connick Jr. ( I love Harry Connick Jr., have seen him in concert twice ). The movie was cute enough.

Wow.....is this it? It's Wednesday and this is all I've got? LOL. After "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" there was absolutely nothing to watch on the telly so I popped in an old video of what I thought was going to be Andy Griffith episodes, turned out to be "Highlander" episodes instead. Hey, I can handle that! "I am immortal, I have inside me blood of kings"! Yeah actually we are and we do, in a way.

Ok, I think I'll stop for now, maybe something captivating will happen today and I can tell everyone about it!

Remember we are all royalty, our Father is the King of Kings, therefore treat each other as such!

1 comment:

Janes Family said...

I'm planning to get my errands done this morning, so I can be home to fully enjoy the awesome storms!!